Everyone knows that eating more fruits and vegetables is essential to attaining good health. Unfortunately, most of us and our kids don’t even eat one serving a day. It has been proven, that an apple an apple a day does keep the doctor away.
Read the steps below to find out how you and your family can increase your fruits and veggies intake:
1. Place your fruits and vegetables where you can see them.
2. Store your fruits next to your favorite drinks.
3. Playing with your fruits and vegetables will lead you and your kids to eat them.
4. Make a fruit salad, put it in the fridge and eat a few pieces before every meal.
5. Turn your fruits and veggies into juice.